Directions Health Services
Arcadia House, NSP, and Woden Reception
Directions is a progressive non-profit organisation offering a range of health interventions, services and programs aimed at maximising the health and well-being of individuals, families and communities affected by Alcohol and Other Drug (AOD) issues.
Positions will be part of the Casual pool and shifts will be on an as required basis.
- Provide support to Directions programs in an effective and mature manner
- Provide accurate information regarding Directions programs to clients
- Maintain client confidentiality and appropriate boundaries at all times
To be considered you will have:
- Cert IV in AOD or equivalent
- Experience in the AOD sector is desirable
- An understanding of the impacts of drug and alcohol use on individuals, their families and the community
- Experience in administration or reception preferably in a health or community service setting is desirable
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment with emphasis on reliability and flexibility
All appointments will be conditional upon a satisfactory National Police Check, Working with Vulnerable People Check and Australian citizenship or suitable rights to work in Australia.
For more information regarding the positions please contact Kellie Pledger on 02 6132 4800.
Please review the Position Description with selection criteria available on the Directions’ website http://www.directionshealth.com/career-opportunities/. Applications, including a statement outlining your suitability for the position and a current CV, should be submitted through the website or emailed to [email protected]